From BC to Brazil and beyond...adventures in international education

Monday, March 13, 2006

Do you know the way to San Jose?

And with the click of a button, I leap into the year 2000. I'm sure that children 1/3 my age have been publishing blogs for years now. So welcome to a chronicle of the adventures of me and my belly! My belly is currently home to our 16 week baby, expected to arrive at the end of August. In the meantime, I intend to take this baby on many exciting adventures! First stop San Jose, Costa Rica. We depart in just four days to Toronto and then onwards to the peaceful country of Costa Rica. Right now, the only hiccup in our carefully laid plan is a slight cold that I've managed to contract (likely at work), so we're drinking a lot of lemon tea, which will likely result in doubling the 3-4 trips to the bathroom I normally make in a night. I'm sure my partner will be thrilled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home